By Afua Serwah Osei-Bonsu
- I prefer an opulent dress. I choose an opulent dress. I choose a clean and bright dress. I choose brilliance. I wear an intelligent cloth. I adorn myself as a way of love and celebration. My costume and jewels increase in value in tandem with my character. I have a collar I place on myself to achieve my level of opulence in all dress.
- It was a devastation feeling as though I had lost my mind and an asset the emphasis on the brain. I wonder if my Jewels should place emphasis on a location that could serve as a Divine Action.
- Sole Prints. The Divination of the Foot. The Making of Spiritual Beings, Make shoes with patterned soles or souls. Walk in shoes a pilgrimage. Use sole to make art, use art to make a village. Extract intelligence from products.
- The Making of Divine Beings and Products
- Prosperous Zero
- I wear tatting, embroideries, jewels and beading.
- I wear fine buttons and imaginative fastenings.
- I wear head dress styled, regal, plumed, floral and exponential.
- Original Tastes
- My dress is an arrangement of love and the placement of poetry.
- Body consciousness.
- Living Arts.
- Si Mi Pongo
- Collars and bibs, Serwah related to babies,
- Bows, candy combinations, confection,
- Doll, lockets, light, the first light to reach a baby’s eyes, kaleidoscope
- Vicky Ghindia